E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to install the kindle cloud reader on a linux

Customer Question
I want to install...

I want to install the kindle cloud reader on a linux machine(ubuntu)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

WhaT?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Electronics Technician: James-cssm,
 replied 7 months ago
James-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/e-readers/avjnj-want-install-kindle-cloud-reader-linux.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.

Hello: