E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I'm trying to reset the password on my account. I attempted…

Customer Question
I'm trying to reset...

I'm trying to reset the password ***** my account. I attempted to use the my account / reset pw page. my account comes up as forbidden. reset password ***** won't click similar to being grayed out. Frustration.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Not be a smart ass but "some time ago" probably about 12 mos or more

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

This is on a nook prior to the Samsung etc. but to answer your question I haven't tried a factory reset. google e reader expert?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I'll give this a try tnx

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.