E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle about 3-4 yrs old, just quit. I can't charge

Customer Question
My kindle about 3-4...

My kindle about 3-4 yrs old, just quit. I can't charge it---nothing?????

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just quit about a week ago. Just tried to charge it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I have a new kindle and would like to transfer all the materials on my older kindle to the new one. Is this possible???

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.