E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
For the last week or so my nook it has been saying unable to
Harry, Customer Service
For the last week or so my nook it has been saying unable to connect to Nook services please try again later.. I have Restarted my Samsung Nook Several times and so last I then put in a new micro SD c… read more
I cant set up me credit card. Kobo h2o. Just got it Friday.
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
i cant set up me credit card JA: What brand and model of e-reader do you have? Customer: kobo h2o JA: How long has this been going on with your H2O? What have you tried so far? Customer: Just got it F… read more
Cannot complete the purchase. Display Oops something is
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, electronics technician
cannot complete the purchase. Display Oops something is wrong. try later. … read more
It won't allow me to buy a book keeps saying oops etc,
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Engineer
it won't allow me to buy a book keeps saying oops etc, … read more
Cannot enter my visa keeps saying oops try later. Kobo small
Harry, Customer Service
Cannot enter my visa keeps saying oops try later JA: What brand and model of e-reader do you have? Customer: Kobo small one JA: How long has this been going on with your Kobo e-reader? What have you t… read more
I have kindle that has been working fine for the last year,
Randy***** CellTech
i have kindle that has been working fine for the last year, i finished my last book and read a preview of a book that i went on to try and purchase … read more
I tried to purchase a book but it tells me there's a
Richard, IT Manager
I tried to purchase a book but it tells me there's a problem. I got a new Visa card so I think this is the problem and entered all the fields correctly to change my card info but I get an Oops! What's… read more
I get the message oops. Something went wrong. Pls try again
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
I get the message oops. Something went wrong. Pls try again later. I already tried to sign out and sign in again … read more
I wish to CHANGE my Credit Card related to my Kobo book
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Engineer
I wish to CHANGE my Credit Card related to my Kobo book purchases … read more
I am trying to update details of new Visa card to buy book.
Harry, Customer Service
I am trying to update details of new Visa card to buy book. Cannot access with password ***** changed it, confirmed by email. However unable to log in with new password, comes up with having a problem… read more
I am in Australia and have been gifted a Kindle Paper. I
Josh, It Support Specialist
Hello, I am in Australia and have been gifted a Kindle Paper White. I have registered the device and also have redeemed a gift voucher. How do I set the kindle to debit from the gift voucher balance a… read more
I am locked out. Amazon kindle modeld00901. I tried to turn
Richard, IT Manager
I wanted to update my Visa card so I could buy books… read more
I am trying to buy books for my kindle and it keeps saying
Richard, IT Manager
I am trying to buy books for my kindle and it keeps saying that there is a problem … read more
My kindle is locked up with a square as a result of me
Randy***** CellTech
My kindle is locked up with a white square as a result of me trying to buy some new books against an old visa card # against my Amazon account I just need to update my visa on file, the last one was c… read more
I am getting a message that says Nook service unavailable
Richard, IT Manager
I am getting a message that says Nook service unavailable and this has been going on since last night. … read more
Trying to purchase a book on my e reader, keeps saying no
Rahul P.
Rahul P., Bachelor's Degree
trying to purchase a book on my e reader, keeps saying no credit card, I just updated the credit card Info last night! … read more
Changed my visa card number and it appeared on the site as
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
changed my visa card number and it appeared on the site as taken care of but when i go to order a book it says that my account is not active and I owe money … read more
cant seem to get started. Purchased book on my visa but cannot
Pete, Senior Engineer
cant seem to get started. Purchased book on my visa but cannot get it on my kobo. just says my library is emty and i am unable to add a book… read more