E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to know if my VISA account # is wrong as I am trying…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know if my VISA account # is wrong as I am trying to order a book on Amazon. I tried to order a book and it says there is something wrong with my credit card number.

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

I do not know. Maybe one of the first models??

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I just tried to order a book and it came back saying something is wrong with my credit card account. I ordered a book a month or so ago and was able to get it with no problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

We have moved but we have the same VISA and there are no changes with that.......

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).
You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

If you need further assistance or get stuck- let me know. Before you go, could you please click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.