E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Every month I'm charge 5.35 for a service I cannot fine --

Customer Question
Every month I'm charge...

Every month I'm charge 5.35 for a service I cannot fine -- clifford thompson (*****@******.***) -- please reply to [email protected],com or this chat - this occurs about the 20th of each month

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Com? What have you tried so far?

This occurs in my checking account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you -- clifford thompson

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

amazon is the firm I goy to.
return all money charge to my bank account -- I entered this request in error - thanks -- clifforf thomoson
again, return all my charges to my band account - back key in -- clifforf thompson