E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It will not connect to the wifi. Where is the wifi list? I…

Customer Question
It will not connect...

It will not connect to the wifi

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Where is the wifi list? I have a first generation and don't know how to access it

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes they are

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I am in Mexico and my kindle is from Canada. If that matters

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know the exact make and model of your e-reader and also is this the first time you are trying to connect your e-reader to WiFi?

We called kindle and I guess our kindles only have 3G and we cannot connect to that here in MX
No thanks
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Thank you for the response please reach out to us if you need any technical assistance.