E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can not get my old nook library to my new nook. Nook 3 is…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get my old nook library to my new nook.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Nook 3 is new one. basic nook is old one.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Just tried because i cant acess the old nook. stepped on it. no screen response.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just hep

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.