E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

New nook reader says authentication problem. Nook tablet 7…

Customer Question
New nook reader says...

New nook reader says authentication problem

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Nook tablet 7 old reader ABOUT 7 OR 8 YEARS old works fine

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Nook 7 is brand new

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

It says connecting to paul cherryhomes wireless, which is my Wi-Fi but has authentication problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Wife says she gives her email address***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

need response to new nook reader 7 authentication problem

Unplug the power cord to the router

Wait 1 minute

Plug in the power cord to the router

Wait 5 minutes

Restart the Nook and try again