E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I restore wi-fi to my galaxy nook I have tried

Customer Question
How do I restore...

How do I restore wi-fi to my galaxy nook I have tried everything?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

2 days i have tried reconnecting by the settings app

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I think something happened when I was at firestone to have my car repaired they have free wi-fi there, I think their system caused the problem because my verizion wi -fi system shut down and I rebooted it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

ok I'll be waiting !!

Try restarting the Nook - press and hold the power button to turn it off, then restart it again and let me know if it can connect to your wifi again, or if you get any error messages.

Let me know if that works?