E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cant buy books on my kindle. A time over a year each time…

Customer Question
I cant buy books...

I cant buy books on my kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

A long time over a year each time i try it says i need tech support

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Im at home and havent got wifi here

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

still no go
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago

Do you see any error messages?

im having trouble hooking up to wifi

Do you see any error messages?