E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Harry, Customer Service

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I am unable to buy books for my kindle & I owe Kindle some.I
Richard, IT Manager
i am unable to buy books for my kindle & I owe Kindle some.I have an Amazon acc.What do you need Gordon … read more
I have dug this kindle book reader out of the cupboard, that
Richard, IT Manager
I have dug this kindle book reader out of the cupboard , that I got for my wife 5 years ago . I am trying to set it up , but it doesn't acknowledge my wifi ?? . How do I overcome this Please . It does… read more
I got a new kindle over a year ago and havent been able to
Richard, IT Manager
I got a new kindle over a year ago and havent been able to get my cloud, with all my books, to come back up . Help … read more
I have been trying to get y kindle going after a couple of
Harry, Customer Service
i have been trying to get y kindle going after a couple of months of not using it it wont accept my password ***** the wi-fi...have never had any trouble with it before but as we now have NBN i am hav… read more
I think my kindle has died. It will no longer connect to the
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I think my kindle has died. It will no longer connect to the internet so I cant download and/or buy books … read more
I cant order books on my KINDLE.The wifi doesnt seem to
Josh, It Support Specialist
i cant order books on my KINDLE.The wifi doesnt seem to connect. … read more
My Kindle Paperwhite with all my books on it was recently
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
My Kindle Paperwhite with all my books on it was recently stolen. I plan to buy another but will I be able to recover on the new one all the books I had on my stolen Kindle. Regards...Neil Blincow(###… read more
I have purchased 5 books from the kindle store the other
Michael
Michael, Appliance Repair Technician
I have purchased 5 books from the kindle store the other night, they have come out of my bank account, but they are only showing up under the Archive section on my kinlde. I am unable to select it as … read more
I have recently ordered three books which havent downloaded.
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, electronics technician
I have recently ordered three books which havent downloaded. also I canot connect to WI FI even though I am right next to a device. I have gone on to your help line and it says I have not ordered book… read more
I hope you can help. my Wi-Fi got messed up somehow & it's
Richard, IT Manager
I hope you can help. my Wi-Fi got messed up somehow & it's asking me to sign in to web browser … read more
Purchased book for my kindle, but it's not on there. When I
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
purchased book for my kindle, but it's not on there. When I tried to purchase it again says I already puched it. Cannot get on wifi either … read more
I have a K2 American model. I live in Australia. I am trying
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
I have a K2 American model. I live in Australia. I am trying to connect to Wifi but it will not connect to my home wifi and there is nowhere to put in the password ***** the wifi. How do I connect to … read more
I cannot make a connection to buy new books. i receive the
Steve G., Engineer
I cannot make a connection to buy new books. i receive the message that I should try again but no matter how many times I try, the connection is not made. I have deleted books thinking I needed to cle… read more
I cannot register my paperwhite. I follow the directions.
James, Network & System Administrator
I cannot register my paperwhite. I follow the directions. I am an account holder but it was not registered to me when I got it this am.… read more
My kindle says I have to wifi. How do I find the wifi? Never
Steve G., Engineer
My kindle says I have to wifi. How do I find the wifi? Never happened before in all the years I have had it.… read more
I have a paperwhite Kindle with WiFi about 6 months old. The
Cris
Cris, electronics technician
I have a paperwhite Kindle with WiFi about 6 months old. The WiFi no longer connects to the internet at my house (no wireless) or at my daughters (has wireless) so that I am unable to buy more books. … read more
There is something wrong with my kindle. I havent used it in
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Electronic Technical Support Specialist
There is something wrong with my kindle. I havent used it in about a month. Now after charging it, i try turning it on and using it and it is really, really slow. And it cant load any books. The home … read more
If I buy a Nook, is it possible to have the books on my Kindle
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
If I buy a Nook, is it possible to have the books on my Kindle transferred or copied...the ones I havent read yet? Never mind, just counted, and at the least there are over 20 books in that count. Jus… read more