E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am unable to scroll through my kindle with a single finger…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to scroll through my kindle with a single finger stroke. I cannot access all the programs on my home page. I think I accidently downloaded voice video.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Monday mornibng

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

When I do access a book or game, I am unable to scroll pages or play the game

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.