E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My nook was reported as stolen within the past month, and…

Customer Question
My nook was reported...

My nook was reported as stolen within the past month, and was disabled. However, I got it back on 17/15/2017. Can service for it be reinstated.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

It is a Nook. Not sure how to find the model number.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Oh, now I found the Model which is SM-T230NU

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I bought a replacement which is managed by Barnes and Nobel.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

My problem was resolved. Thanks.