E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have an amazon fire tablet new from Amazon. The

Customer Question
I have an amazon...

I have an amazon fire tablet new from Amazon. The registering process will not accept the the information that was entered into to the tablet. So I can not finish the process.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Fire? What have you tried so far?

All I that have done was to set up an e-mail address for the tablet and tried to finish the registration and the tablet gives me an error that the information does match the information already entered.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me when you tried to register the Tablet, is it asking to login with your amazon account? Do you aware of your amazon login credential?

I have been provided no information that has helped me with my situation. I am totally dissattisfied. I am therefore requesting a full refund. Thank you.