E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Well, I want to switch my payment method. I think it's a…

Customer Question
Well, I want to...

Well, I want to switch my payment method

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I think it's a kindle 3rd has the keyboard on the front

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Wel, let me ask this question first. It is currently billed to an amex card and I want to have it billed to my AmazonPrime card because I think I'm missing out on free stuff

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician