E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I'm having a problem opening library books in my kobo. I can…

Customer Question
Hi! I'm having a...

Hi! I'm having a problem opening library books in my kobo. I can open them in Adobe Digital Editions and i can transfer them to the kobo, but when i go to open the book i get this message: Your eReader is not authorized to open this book..."

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Adobe Digital Editions?

Hm. Maybe a month ago?

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thx

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Still need help.