E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How to connect my android phone to tablet. Lasted one got it…

Customer Question
How to connect my...

How to connect my android phone to tablet

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Lasted one got it yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I have set it up on Wi-Fi

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Could you please explain the problem?

Want to connect my android phone to tablet fire he 10
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

And why would you like to do that?

Is there any specific reason?

Send text
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.