E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have quite a few books that I need to remove and store…

Customer Question
I have quite a...

I have quite a few books that I need to remove and store somewhere else. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Samsung Kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have been unable to find an icon to start the process. I'm probably using the right term.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Books from Amazon?

All of their books are stored on their Amazon server so you can delete them from your delete and they are still there within Amazon.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!