E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot sync my kindle with my husbands. We cannot see what…

Customer Question
I cannot sync my...

I cannot sync my kindle with my husbands. We cannot see what the other is reading or has read?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Since I bought it a few months ago. It has never worked.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you both using the same Amazon account?

Please let me know

No he has a difference account. We both use our own email addresses for the amazon account with separate passwords
we can chat
Are you still there. I do not want to go into a contract for such a small issue.

Ok, then you will not be able to see each others lists sorry, they are linked to the account itself.

You would both need to use the same account for this to work

Okay got it. Thanks will change his account to mine so we have the same accounts.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.