E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindel has gone blank screen while I was shopping for a…

Customer Question
My Kindel has gone...

My Kindel has gone blank screen while I was shopping for a Book. It has power and I can turn it off and on

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Will do right now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It rebooted and I am waiting ---thank you very much !!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.

Let me know the results please

Thank you