E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Im trying to buy a book but it has said I need to update my…

Customer Question
Hi Im trying to...

Hi Im trying to buy a book but it has said I need to update my credit card ?????

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle ereader

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It says I need Kindle Payent settings. where do I find this I cannot see it

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No all good

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

It will have an issue with the card on file To renew this you must update the details via your computer on your Amazon account.

To do this, please do the below steps.

Visit the page for your account - https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

- Log into using your Amazon account (the same Amazon account you have registered on your Kindle)

On the right side select "Settings"

Under 'Kindle Payment Settings' (first option)

Click 'Edit Payment Method'

Change your credit card details.

Restart your Kindle and it will update

It will then be updated

Let me know how you go please