E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need to know if I am registered for amazon mytv, I'm

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know if I am registered for amazon mytv, I'm confused! I went in and did the procedures to be registered to watch movies. I belong to Prime and I want to take the advantage of this offer. The screen on the TV states to do the above and when devise is registered the screen will update. How long does this update take?

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

What model is that?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

To get into amazon like I do with netflix

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the make and model of the device you are trying to watch Amazon TV on?

Please let me know

Thank you