E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Order #D01-8527420-1989832 Book - Dark Skies by LJ appears…

Customer Question
Order #D01-8527420-1989832 Book...

Order #D01-8527420-1989832 Book - Dark Skies by LJ Ross appears on my tablet but hasn't downloaded.

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

This is the first time - the book was pre-ordered, would this make a difference.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

It would appear I'm in the wrong site. What happens now considering I pressed for a free but was still asked for payment over and above the $5.00 fee initially indicated.