E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING MY SONY SMART tv TO AMAZOM PRIME -

Customer Question
HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING MY...

HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING MY SONY SMART tv TO AMAZOM PRIME - FREE MOVIES - CODE ON tv WHEN ACCESS aMAZON MOVIE SITE SAYS EUVGU BUT WHEN TYPE IN ON WEBSITE SAYS INVALID CODE - WHAT AM i DOING WRONG?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Amazon device?

I HAVE a kindle fire - and download books- never accessed movie on Kindle or TV

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Reseeting what - TV

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.