E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't get wi-fi-I keep getting message "authentification…

Customer Question
I can't get wi-fi-I...

I can't get wi-fi-I keep getting message "authentification problem" with accounts that worked fine three days ago! Help

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes-computer only

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I get a strong signal but no connection with "authentification" issue

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.