E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have the Kindle app on my iPad. I have not been able to…

Customer Question
I have the Kindle...

I have the Kindle app on my iPad. I have not been able to access it for days. The icon indicates it is downloading, This has been going on for at least three days and if I read the icon correctly it is frozen at about 3/4s of the way around.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

I'd say about three days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I need to ask first of all, is the Kindle app new and recently registered to a previously existing and used Amazon.com account ?

It is not new. I have used it for years. It is connected to my Amazon.com acct
Forget it. I am tired of these repeated requests for more money. Makes me nervous now that you have my credit card number!

Thank you - you may ignore the solicitation for additional services (and with them, charges). I did not send that message to you, the website system did. (And I have no control over such messages.)

As a JustAnswer Expert, I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.

(I can help you further, if you are sure you wish to continue with my advice and instructions.)