E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Having trouble registering my gift for my god daughter. Her…

Customer Question
Having trouble registering my...

Having trouble registering my gift for my god daughter. Her mother gave me her e-mail address and they said this email already in the system so what do I do to fill her Kindle fire with the 15 games I need to put on this fire?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

Just bought it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

I tried her email and then I put in her phone # she gave me a password ***** use that my god daughter knows by heart so she can open her own tablet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a gift but I want to fill it with games before I give it to her, That's all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Did you buy the Kindle to give to your god-daughter, directly from Amazon.com, instead of from a different vendor?

Also, what name does the new Kindle show at upper right (or wherever one usually sees the Kindle device's 'name') ?

I got it from Amazon directly .....the name is*****
Whats taking so long for you to answer?

OK, good. Now, do you have the Amazon.com account information for your god-daughter? or do you have reason to believe she does not have an Amazon.com account yet?

You see, to prepare it for her, it is good to have it registered to an Amazon.com account.

She is 4
No I do not want to talk live I just paid $5 and still have no answers

Thank you - you may ignore the solicitation for additional services (and with them, charges). I did not send that message to you, the website system did. (And I have no control over such messages.)

OK. To get games onto it, I advise to first Connect it to WiFi - if she will be using it with WiFi - it is possible she will be in a different location, or not using WiFi at all for the games, so this doesn't necessarily have to be done, but it helps with the process of getting games onto it.

Then once connected to WiFi, you may buy and obtain onto the new Kindle, the games you want her to have to enjoy. (Unless the Kindle is not registered to an Amazon.com account yet, in which case, Register the Kindle first... ask if you need instructions, for either Connecting it to WiFi, or for Registering it, and I will help and instruct you further.)