E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I delete read books. I think I need to be on amazon…

Customer Question
How do I delete...

How do I delete read books. I think I need to be on amazon but not for sure

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

It just says Amazon Kindle but I have it for about 3/4 years.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I tried to go to Amazon Kindle and find the list of books I have read so I can delete them but could not find the file.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://www.amazon.com/mycd

Sign into your account

From Your Content, change the Show drop-down menu to the appropriate category, if needed.

Select the title(s) that you want to delete, and then select Delete.

To confirm, select Yes, delete permanently.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!