E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I move a Kindle book from my PC to my Kindle. I

Customer Question
How do I move...

How do I move a Kindle book from my PC to my Kindle. I bought a book on October 25, order No. 445955 and it was downloaded onto my PC but not onto my Kindle. This may be because I got a new modem and password. I have now changed the password ***** my Kindle. Can you help.

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

On October 25. I've been away in Mexico since then.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No. Are you talking about the Kindle?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

What would holding the power button for a minute do about recovering my book?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

nothing happened. I wasn't aware that my request with Amazon Kindle would be passed on to your company and I do not with to continue this dialogue. Also, I want any charges you have made to my Visa account to be stopped.
I agreed with Amazon Kindle to a $5 charge. You are now adding two additional charges. Please stop now!