E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I was sent a wrong order and I need to return it. What do…

Customer Question
I was sent a...

I was sent a wrong order and I need to return it.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

What do you mean?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I dont know what a e-reader is?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.