E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

My Kindle refuses to charge. It has been connected to the…

Customer Question
My Kindle refuses to...

My Kindle refuses to charge. It has been connected to the power source for hours. It is an older model - it has a small keyboard as well as the screen.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

The battery has been completely flat because I have not used it for a few weeks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I am not a technical whizz.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
don't bother with an answer. I think that probably the device is too old and I need a new one.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Kindle. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Is the Kindle still turning on?

Please let me know

Thank you

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician