E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Getting error message saying Amazon Kindle has stopped.

Customer Question
Getting error message saying...

Getting error message saying Amazon Kindle has stopped

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Since last night. Turned it off and restarted a couple of times

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.