E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My current Amazon account is coming up invalid. I am trying…

Customer Question
My current Amazon account...

My current Amazon account is coming up invalid. I am trying to register my kindle7.

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

Fire 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Fire? What have you tried so far?

I just got my Kindle. I get as far as the registration page and my current email and password ***** up as no t matching an Amazon account. I tried twice to reset the password ***** am unable to do so. Whatever I put in will not register

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to use my current email and password. Is that possible or do I have to do a new password?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
I am very sorry. I was using the wrong password. I entered the correct password ***** now am able to proceed with completion of the registration. However, this app I just purchased is free for 10 days but what is the cancellation process should I decide to cancel? Thanks.
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.