E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Model BN100 was dropped and the screen is frozen. Tried

Customer Question
Model BN100 was dropped...

Model BN100 was dropped and the screen is frozen. Tried rebooting and battery removal with no luck. Suggestions

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your BN100?

When accident happened it was fully charged.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Unfortunately, with the device being dropped, it is likely that it has internal damage to it.

How old is it?

i think I got it in 2005

Unfortunately, it would be cheaper to buy a new e-reader than to try and repair the current one.

All of your books will transfer to the new one.

thank you

You're welcome!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service