E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I ordered what I thought was the French edition of a book…

Customer Question
I ordered what I...

I ordered what I thought was the French edition of a book but got the english edition. CIs yther some means by which I can return this ?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Haven't known how to go about it. would like access to mocern French books

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

My question does not seem to appropriate for this site. My apologies. Will seek help elsewhere.