E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It won't turn off as expected after 5 minutes. Fire. I just…

Customer Question
It won't turn off...

It won't turn off as expected after 5 minutes.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Fire. I just got it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

From the beginning. I tried 1 second and that worked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It didn't turned off at 10 minutes either.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you trying to set up the option to turn off the screen after a certain period of time?