E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to set up with public library to get 3-books the…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up with public library to get 3-books the simplest way

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Just bought Kindle paperweight

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. Just read short stories already purchased from Amazon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Want to be able to read any books I am interested in and not just Kindle freebees

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.