E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle is connected to wifi - show wifi symbol and strong…

Customer Question
My kindle is connected...

My kindle is connected to wifi - show wifi symbol and strong signal in right top corner, but when I ask it to sinc the following message comes up: Your Kindle is unable to connect at this time. Please make sure you are within wireless range and try again. If the problem persists, restart your Kindle from the menu in settings and try again. I restarted 2X and the problem with connectivity still persists. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

Yes and I connected to it

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes my desktop and printer are both connected to the router

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your router from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

I unplugged the router and and plugged it back in after 2 min.
I don't want you to call me for an additional cost
Are you there?
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Does your WiFI list apperar on your kindle?