E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to change my credit card having a hard time doing it.

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change my credit card having a hard time doing it

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Its a amazon kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I had to get a new card lost the other one I just want to put the new number in

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).

You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?