E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I get me Kindle Paper from French to English. Got the…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get me Kindle Paper White from French to English

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Got the Kindle White yesterday all it is showing is in French

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it just trying to get this to work, no instructions

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
It might be best to return it as unsuitable for your use from the start.

However, if you would like to try to change its language, tell me whether you know how to get to its 'Settings', please, to start with?

No can not get into settings

OK... what shows on the screen, now, please? just a few words, to give me an idea of where you are on the device.

I’m just going to send it back. Thank You��

OK. I'm glad to hear that you will resolve the case that way. Amazon.com (if you bought it, presumably, from Amazon) provides good facilities for returning a device, if unsuitable, for a refund.)

If you need any further help with this case, let me know.

If I was helpful to the problem, would you be willing to close the case by rating my work and my answers?