E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I put in new credit card number, Kiddle with no back…

Customer Question
How do I put...

How do I put in new credit card number

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kiddle with no back light

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Credit card just been replaced

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The best option will be to make those changes from your computer web browser by going to the Amazon.com full site and choose Manage My Content.
You can edit your payment method by visiting the Settings page within Manage Your Content and Devices from a web browser on your computer.

To view or edit your payment method:
Go to CLICK HERE Manage Your Content and Devices (Amazon.com full site).
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.
I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

did that work for you?