E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The button at the bottom of thr Kinkle won't take me to me…

Customer Question
The button at the...

The button at the bottom of thr Kinkle won't take me to me to the home page to see. if books I have not read yet (about20 or thir

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

You replaced it with Pad same old one one but this time Iwant tbe paper white like I bought for my daughter last yosr. You can transfer the hundreds of books I have archived but ones I have 't read on the home page I would appreciate them but back on my Kinkle. Can you help me? My new e mail is***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

My old email was***@******.*** now it is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

May I call you on the phone t see is you want this one back and to help go for the newspaper white with a light

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: info tech, Technician replied 8 months ago
info tech
info tech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
Whilst this may be a hardware issue I am hopeful you have success doing this>>>
Please reset the kindle by holding down (or slide to the right on early kindles) the on/off switch for 40 seconds (use a watch to time) ignore any messages the kindle may display, then release your finger the kindle should reboot and re-load the operating system, you may have to do this both on and off the charger and upto 4 times before it resets.
Let me know if you need more help OR if this does not work for you.

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony