E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I download a book i have purchased for my kindle.

Customer Question
How do I download...

How do I download a book i have purchased for my kindle

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

This is the first time for me to download -

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No I don't need your help ALSO please cancel visa payment and yearly fee as I am not a business person only a home user - and have no use for your service on a continual payment - regards carole