E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My husband is hard of hearing and I want to buy earphones…

Customer Question
My husband is hard...

My husband is hard of hearing and I want to buy earphones that he will be able to use with his kindle fire. What do you suggest?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

1 year old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Basically the very small inexpensive plug in type. I think he needs noise reducing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Cory, Technician replied 7 months ago
Cory
Cory, Technician

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for using Justanswer.

Please click https://www.ebay.com/itm/DJ-Style-Stereo-Over-Ear-Headphones-w-Nice-Quality-Sound-for-3-5mm-Jack-iPhone/181301309700?hash=item2a36667104:m:mKiSXGVeNz93FAF7mh2nf-w to purchase these headphones.

They are only $5.89 with shipping.

They have good noise quality and would work good.

Let me know if you have any questions.