E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I do not remember the login and password for my kindle fire.

Customer Question
I do not remember...

I do not remember the login and password ***** my kindle fire. I was in the hospital 8 months and in a coma 3 months so I have.a lot to try to setup, thank you in advance for any information you can and help you can give me.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle Fire?

It has probably been a couple of years

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Where do I do that

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to go slow because of the loss of short term memory loss.i am up to Apple ID and password ***** I do not remember

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Can I have the model number or Generation number of the Kindle Fire(Like 3rd generation or 4th Generation or 5th generation)?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician