E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Unable to connect to wifi

Customer Question
Unable to connect...

Unable to connect to wifi

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason

technicolor tg582n

When you attempt to connect your device to the wireless network, what happens? Are you any type of error message?

no error type shows what i need to know is how to enter wifi imfomation through the kindle and is this done through the settings?

It is done through the settings. May I ask for the model name of your Kindle device?