E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can I download the Tagus app to permit me to read books on…

Customer Question
Can I download the...

Can I download the Tagus app to permit me to read books on my kindle from

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

Sorry--from Casa del Libro in Spain?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No--forgive my ignorance--is the power button the center button?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.