E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How can I have the Chicago newspaper that comes as digital…

Customer Question
How can I have...

How can I have the Chicago newspaper that comes as digital email on my kindle reader

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Around a year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

We get it as email but we either have to read it at our computer or on phone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you trying to get Chicago tribune on your Kindle?

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

https://www.amazon.com/Chicago-Tribune-Unlimited-Digital-Access/dp/B01I3XCZEY/ref=sr_1_3?s=magazines&ie=UTF8&qid=1513106188&sr=8-3&keywords=chicago+tribune

Please go to the above link on your computer and login with your amazon credentials if required.

And you can subscribe and manage required magazines and newspapers on it.

I did all that and I didn’t understand how much it would cost to use your company! I thought it was thru kindle and only $5 which would be refunded
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest is when we reply.

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with payment-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support