E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to purchase a book on my kindle fire and it is…

Customer Question
Hi there, I am...

Hi there, I am trying to purchase a book on my kindle fire and it is not allowing me to. There is an outstanding amount, which I want to pay for but when I purchased it a few weeks ago it wouldn't allow me to. It asks me for the mailing address but I don't want to receive the books by post, I want it on my kindle. please help, my email address is***@******.***. Cell

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

The kindle fire is five years old, I think...

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Previously when purchasing books, I went into the Bookstore, selected the book and added it to my list, and then notification would be sent to me that it would be downloaded and it was. Now it's system takes me into adding a new credit /debit card, correct, and then asks for a billing address.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to purchase a book on kindle. Thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.