E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can not get on. Yesterday. No how do i do that. The voice on…

Customer Question
Can not get on ...

Can not get on

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No how do i do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

The voice on the unit keeps sayingtext to speech and we can not get on settings

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is anything responding on the screen at all?

And which model do you have?

Please let me know